Monday, March 19, 2007

Funny things Haven does

Haven is my 4 yr old nephew with one older brother (Ashton) and one younger brother (Gavin). Haven is an absolute adorable mess, and everything he does just makes me laugh. So, when I got here (Houston), they told me that the day before Haven had peed on his castle, which was in his bedroom. When asked why, he said he thought it would be funny. LOL. It makes me laugh even now! Then I noticed (and how could I not notice it) green markings all over the door to Gavin's room and on the walls on either side of the door. I asked who had done that, and Andi told me that Gavin had started it (he's 1 and 1/2 yrs old), but Haven came along and showed him how. hahaha. What a good big brother! Haven gives the sweetest kissies and hugs and likes rubbies on his tummy and back. But, alas, I know that he too will turn into a stinker. It's only a matter of time. I guess peeing on his castle should probably move him on over to the stinker catagory, but he is just so stinking cute and the way he talks is hilarious that he just can't be in the stinker catagory yet. Andi and Chad are always telling him to talk in his big boy voice, and then he does this ridiculous deep voice. It makes me laugh. Haven can't even ride on his bike with training wheels without falling over, and yet he still argues that he's ready to have his training wheels taken off. Last night he told Andi that she hurt his feelings because she wouldn't give him candy or something silly like that. He's so funny. I'll post a picture later.

No comments: