Saturday, March 17, 2007

Change

Change is good. It keeps us moving. adapting. growing. Even small superficial changes can have a big impact. Removes us from our comfort zone.

For at least 3 years I've been saying that I would grow my hair out and chop it off to give to Locks of Love, but I never could bring myself to do the chopping part. Well, today the time came. All 11 inches came off. As Lisa chopped my ponytails off, I could see in the mirror the reflection of the faces of the other women in the salon that were getting their nails done at the time. To put it mildly they looked quite surprised that I was chopping it all off. To describe their looks more realistically I would say that they looked horrified. It was funny. I like shocking people.


The next post is a slide show of todays events for your enjoyment.

No comments: