Saturday, February 02, 2008

Arm Lingerie


Meet my new bedtime attire. Don't worry. I know I'm stinkin' sexy. If you're wondering, the arm braces are for ulnar nerve entrapment, and the wrist braces are for carpel tunnel syndrome. I'm broken. *sniff, sniff* I never knew how much I itch until I had to wear the braces! But just as soon as I get them on, my head, belly, or anywhere that requires me to bend my arm to get to starts itching. And yes, I've come up with some creative ways to reach those itches without taking the braces off.


3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love it!... and I hate it for you, all at the same time... but, for the record I think the braces make nice accessories for your bed time attire!

Rachel said...

You look so cuddly!

JB said...

boodle. you win, i've had a lot of injuries but you win! are you faking...