Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Orange eyebrow?

For the past week or so, I have been thinking that my eyebrows were getting lighter. At first I thought that it was just my imagination, and then I thought, well, maybe it's from being out in the sun. The only problem with that is that I haven't been out in the sun . Then someone at school asked me if my hair was lighter, and I responded with no, but I think my eyebrows are. But, after inspecting my eyebrows yet again today, I am positive that it is not my imagination and that my eyebrows are in fact turning up with more orange hairs everyday! Plus, I was examining the wispy hairs around my face at the roots, and they too are orange! So, that girl was right! My hair would have looked lighter because I had it pulled back the other day (and most days, because that takes a lot less effort). I have now come to the conclusion that either my Clean and Clear face wash is doing it or my Clearasil Cleansing Pads. Either way, it's kind of weird that either of those things is strong enough to bleach my hair, yet they are not effective enough to keep me from getting zits! So, when you see me next time, don't be surprised if my eyebrows look orange. I think I'll go buy some different facial cleansing products this weekend and thus avoid being a brunette with orange eyebrows.

1 comment:

kentbrantly said...

I'd almost pay to see that. ;-) Of course, I'd pay just to get to see you at all.